Copyright and Trademark Notice
1. Copyright in this Site is owned by the Let's Go Cruisin'.
2. Copyright in the material included on this Site is either owned by or licensed to the Let's Go Cruisin'. Copyright in the material provided by third party agencies or organisations belongs to those agencies and organisations.
3. Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, the Let's Go Cruisin' grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
4. No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of the Let's Go Cruisin' copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the relevant third party agency or organisation, as identified in the relevant WWW page.
5. That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use the Let's Go Cruisin''s copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this Site.
6. Trade marks used in this Site are the property of their respective owners.