Cruise Night - March 2020
Our March cruise night always attracts a big crowd regardless of weather. It’s when we find winners in the annual Cruiser Prize draw. The weather was mild which guaranteed the car park was filled with lots to see. But the main action was out the front of the Sober Mule.
After finding winners of the night’s gate raffle, it was time for the draw the many LGC Cruiser subscribers had come to win.
Here’s the results of the 2020 LGC Cruiser draw:
- Peter, who selected the $1000 voucher from Hoppers Stoppers
- Nick, who was all smiles collecting the $500 in cash from Garage 12
- Barry, who was also grinning collecting $500 from Shannons
- Glen picked the $500 from the Frankston Engine Centre
- Alan from Melton now has the Polar A/C unit provided by Foxy’s
We finished up with the regular Cruiser draw, with Bob happy to win the Dyno Tune voucher curtesy of Chev’s Performance in Carrum Downs. The final prize draw of the night, the $100 cash was won by long time Cruiser, George. Although confined to a wheel car nowadays, George still makes the effort to come to our cruise night as often as possible and we were all delighted when his name was drawn.
A big thank you to all our sponsors for their support. Remember, the best way to repay businesses that support our hobby is to give them your business when you next need their products or services.
Here’s a few photos from last night taken by Shelley.
Download Cruise Night Flyer