Tuesday Dec 5th for 2017
Join Let's Go Cruisin' for some Christmas Cruisin' at Santa Cruz at the Peninsula Homemaker Centre, Bungower Rd Mornington on the 1st Tuesday in December from 5:30pm - 8:00pm.
We have arranged:
- Live family entertainment.
- Face painting.
- Balloon Artist
- Santa Claus will arrive at 7:00pm.
- Parents please note: We will no longer be presenting presents to children. Santa has requested that all children be treated equally on the night, but Santa will have a small memento of his visit for each one.
- Charity Raffle. The raffle prize for this night is a Cruisin' themed Christmas Tree complete with presents. It will definitely be worth taking home. We also have a number of overflowing hampers and other goodies for runner up prizes. Total prize pool expected to be in excess of $2000. All proceeds from this raffle will donated to a local charity. All entrants receive one ticket in the charity raffle for the $5 entry at the gate. LGC Cruisers will receive one ‘free’ bonus ticket when entering the night’s LGC Cruiser raffle. Increase your chances of winning with additional tickets available at the LGC tent for $5 each. Raffle will be drawn after Santa departs.
- There will be a BBQ outside the Sober Mule as well as meals and take away food inside.
- If it's wet, Santa will still visit and the cruise night will still be in full swing, so come along anyway!
- All this for $5/car for Santa Cruz entrants, including LGC Cruisers.
Spectators and Visitors.
- Off street parking for non pre '75 entrants will be available within the Homemaker Centre complex as well as in Bunnings adjacent. Look for the signs & marshals.
- Spectators are welcome to buy tickets in the night’s charity raffle.
Come along to the Santa Cruz and you'll be able to check out Santa's hot rod sleigh as well as lots of cool cars, take home a great Xmas Tree or lots of other prizes all the while being entertained.
Photos from the Santa Cruz