Spring Cruise September 7-8th 2013
We’d like to invite all LGC Cruisers on our Spring Cruise along the Great Ocean road.
You’re invited to join our ‘LGC Cruiser only’ cruise along the Great Ocean Road with an overnight stay the popular coastal tourist town of Apollo Bay.
Cruise will include a lunch stop at the Freestone’s Roadhaven Cafe and Diner at Airey’s Inlet, cruise group dinner at the Apollo Bay Hotel and a lunch stop in Lorne on Sunday’s return leg.
You arrange and book your own accommodation. There is no entry fee for this cruise. If you’d like to come along, please fill in the registration slip at the bottom of this flyer at any event, or drop us an email at email@example.com
|Saturday Sept 7th
- Depart West gate Bridge Service Centre at Todd Road at 10:00am
- Lunch stop and tour at the Freestone’s Roadhaven Cafe and Diner at Airey’s Inlet.
- Afternoon cruise along the world famous Great Ocean Road to Apollo Bay.
- Arranged dinner at the Apollo Bay Hotel. We’ll have a few giveaways for entrants at dinner.
Sunday Sept 8th
- Depart Apollo Bay after a leisurely breakfast.
- Cruise the return direction on the Great Ocean Road
- Lunch stop in Lorne. There’s a festival on in Lorne to entertain us.
- Cruise ends
There are many accommodation choices available but being a popular tourist town, most accommodation providers require two night minimum stays. We have arranged a one night stay option at the Apollo Bay Holiday Park. Cabins start from $85.00 per night in a basic [unsuited] cabin and go up to $150.00 per night in the 2 bedroom spa cabin. Contact Bruce or Mandy on
 5237 7111or log on to their web site at www.apollobayholidaypark.com.au
Let them know you’re with the Let’s Go Cruisin’ group when making your booking.
If you’d like to join us on this cruise, fill in the basic details below, print it and give it to Kerin or Cheryl or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org so can make sure we have you on our list for dinner bookings etc.
Name:_____________________________________ LGC Cruiser #_______________
Yes, I’d like to join in the dinner at the Apollo Bay Hotel. Adults #_____Children#____